WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTION GYM AND FITNESS WE NEED?


Reduce Belly Fat - Diet and Exercises For Busy Women



Here's how to reduce belly fat using diet and exercises... specifically for busy women. Since time is at a premium, you need something that's quick and gets results. I have what you're looking for.

Reduce Belly Fat - Diet and Exercises

1. Do Belly Rubs

What you do is rub your hands together really hard for 15 seconds. Now, while lying down, rub small circles around you belly button with one of the hands for 30 seconds. Rest and repeat for a total of 5 minutes a day. Best to do it twice a day for 2-3 minutes each time.

This works because of the heat energy in your hands. It goes straight through your skin and right into the belly fat deposits... either loosening them up for excretion or literally destroying them right on the spot.

2. Eat 3 apples a day

Laugh at the boring tip if you want, but if you want an easy way to lose 2 pounds a month for a few months... here it is.

3. Jump on a mini-trampoline during your free time

This is a great and convenient exercise. What I do that literally saves me 10's of hours of time each month is I jump on the mini-trampoline during tv commercials. So I combine my tv time with my workout time... thus saving a big chunk of workout time and the drives to and from the gym!

You'd be amazed at how many commercials get stuffed into tv programs... about 22 minutes worth of commercials per hour. So get jumping... it's perhaps the best $25 I ever invested.

4. Walk on an incline

I personally hate walking and jogging when it comes to weight loss. A nice walk is fine, but I do it for leisure, not weight loss. But walking on an incline, WOW, that's a big time weight loss exercise.

So if you can find a treadmill, incline it 10-15 degrees and walk on it for 15-20 minutes. Try it and get back to me... evil laugh! It's a love-hate type of exercise. You're going to love the weight loss results... especially it peeling away belly fat.

5. Eat eggs as often as possible

Eggs are awesome because they're high in protein and fill you up. There literally is NOT a better food you can eat for breakfast. So eat eggs to avoid playing the "calorie catch-up" game with junk food snacks.

There you go, those are some quick diet and exercise tips on how to reduce belly fat.


If you're sick and tired of getting the same old boring and tired weight loss and reduce belly fat advice... you know, like "Eat more fruits and vegetables, do sit ups, drink 8 glasses of water, exercise more, and blah blah blah"... then you found the right person. I'll make weight loss easy and enjoyable for you... AND NOT BORING!

First, click http://www.weightlossguide4women.com to get your free 19-page report "How Spinning Around in a Circle Like a 4-year old Child will Skyrocket your Weight Loss Success". This will give you a jumpstart on how to lose 10 pounds fast.

Second... after you get the free report, you'll be sent inside my website for even more unique and little known weight loss tips, tricks, techniques, and tactics. These unconventional tricks are a "shortcut" way on how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks... no mention of eating carrots or celery to reduce belly fat. I promise.

Third, with my advice, you won't starve, have to go to the gym ever, or basically do anything that is a hassle for your busy life. Listen, I understand you want to reduce belly fat without changing much in your diet and exercise plans... I get it. I have this completely covered. I've worked with over 3,700 clients. I know a 1-size fits all plan doesn't work. So I've come up with lots of "tricks" to personalize weight loss specifically for you and your lifestyle.

Fourth... there is no fourth. Just enjoy the free report and my website. If you don't lose 10 pounds with just my free information... I'd be amazingly surprised!

Jennifer Jolan

http://www.weightlossguide4women.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jennifer_Jolan