WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTION GYM AND FITNESS WE NEED?


Can You Lose Weight Super Fast by Eating Only Vitamin Pills?



I want to talk about one of the questions that I keep getting asked recently! How fast can I lose weight if I stop eating and only take vitamin pills? Let me say this right now... THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT! Seriously, this is very dangerous! Vitamin pills are made to supplement your food intake, not replace it. They do not have what your body needs to survive like proteins, carbs, amino acids..etc! So..yeah, you might lose a lot of weight! But starving and killing your body is not the way to go about it!

When you starve your body, it goes into survival mode and slows down the burning of calories in your body. So, your metabolism gets thrown out of wack and you have zero energy! Also, your body will start to burn your muscles to try and get the needed proteins from there. And if you do starve your body to try to lose weight, if you survive, you will gain it back and more very very quickly!

The only real way to lose weight is to EAT SMART, and do get active! This way you will burn your fat and slim down at the same time of toning your body. Lets start with eating right. Stop eating junk foods and sodas. Eat 6 SMALL meals per day rather than 3 large meals. Also, drink lots of water!

Now start getting active! If you have to start with walking, than do that! But you need to start doing more as soon as you are able to. The best way to exercise is to find something you enjoy and do short extreme bursts of energy while doing it. For example, I like to ride my bicycle. So, while I am riding I throw in some 30 second sprints. This will burn more calories than doing a slow paced loooong bike ride!

So...eat right and get active, and you can still take those vitamins in ADDITION to your current food intake.


David Schardt

Author and creator of [http://www.how-to-lose-your-belly-fat.com], a Free Website that will get you Healthy, Fit, and Happy!

Also, I want to let you know how I created this website and then QUIT MY JOB! Click Here [http://www.how-to-lose-your-belly-fat.com/quit-my-job.html] to read more!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=David_Schardt